Muppet Rawk!


I'm loving the art from Muppett Rawk III. The challenge: "Involve any Muppets from the world of Jim Henson and recreate a favorite album cover of any band of any genre." Here are three of my favourites, taken by the awesome Augie Pagan.

Above: Revolver by Karin Madan



Boys Don't Cry by Aaron Jasinski. Beaker as Robert Smith? Oh god, I want to hear a whole album sung that way!



Muppets Milk by Gene Blakefield. So that means Rowlf the Dog is Flea? Ha!

Previously on Popped Culture...

3 comments:

  1. I know! I was hoping to find a link to posted art, but no luck. I was laughing looking at them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your post and wanted to send along my piece which was also featured in the show:
    http://scottbrothers.wordpress.com/2011/10/17/muppets-and-misfits-muppet-rawk-3-part-2/

    Thanks for covering this show!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+