Pop Culture Built My Hotrod


"All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world
So there was only one thing that I could do
Was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long."

Jimiyo's super famous car mashup is the most awesome vehicle ever made, with parts from: the General Lee, Ecto I, KITT, Herbie the Bluesmobile, the DeLorean and Mad Max. Seriously, it's composed of awesome. (Link from pacalin)

Previously on Popped Culture...
In The '80s Junkyard
If The Van's A-Rockin'...
KITT vs. the General Lee

1 comment:

  1. Heh, that does make you wonder about the possibilities. There's a lot of pop culture that can serve as material from that car... you have the Mystery Machine and the car from the Flintstones (and also the Jetsons). You have all that and more from the West. And then you have the option of the cars from the Eastern side of pop culture (Speed Racer, anyone?)...

    - Dewey Setlak

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+