You Need To Be As Mad As A Hatter

The Alice In Wonderland trailer is dark, colourful, amazing! What what else would you expect when you mix Tim Burton, Johnny Depp and a fairytale setting? Don't take my word for it, see for yourself.

Update: Looks like Disney has pulled the trailer off the internets — only a few grainy versions remain. It must be horrible for a company to get all that free advertising and promotion. Good for them for dismissing all those fans!

Update 2: Hmm, it's back. I sure told them.

Previously on Popped Culture...
Through The Looking Glass
Through The Remixed Looking Glass
Dancing With Scissors

2 comments:

  1. That will be Wonderfull !
    But I'm french and I don't understand what is said before and after "you need to be as mad as a hatter". Could someone tell it to me ? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a place like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger!
    Some say to survive here, you need to be as mad as a hatter... Which luckily I am.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+